Weddings in Canmore
Is there anything more beautiful than watching two people vow to share their lives together? Well, we would argue that the exclamation of love is in fact made more beautiful when the scenery around it is breathtaking. Canmore is famous for its picturesque location, so making it the spot for a destination wedding is the perfect way to say “I do.” Weddings in Canmore are truly a sight to behold, and the town offers all the amenities a couple needs while planning their nuptials!
You could throw a stone and find a scenic backdrop for the wedding. However, there are ideal locations for both the ceremony and reception within the town and surrounding areas.
- Solara Resort & Spa: As Canmore’s largest luxury resort, the Solara Resort & Spa is a perfect place for your classic wedding reception. Surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains and home to an on-site spa and accommodations for your wedding party and guests, Solara has everything you need. The hotel offers chairs, tables, and linens for the banquet hall, provides local recommendations for all of your wedding planning needs, and works with Grande Kitchen & Grill for all of your catering needs!
- Grande Rockies Resort: With a rustic mountain feel, the Grande Rockies Resort is an intimate setting to start your life together. With on-site planners to handle all of the details, you can enjoy your day worry free! You can also choose to have your ceremony on-site, indoors or outdoors!
- Creekside Villa: In this boutique-style hotel, your wedding will be a memorable event for your closest friends and family. Creekside Villa takes care of everything, from planning and day-of coordination, set-up and tear-down, table, linen, and decor rentals, in-house catering, and a beautiful outdoor option for the ceremony.
- Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club: With a stunning backdrop of the mountains and the golf course, Stewart Creek G&CC is the perfect spot for the most important people in your life to watch you share your love. With a staff to help you plan, organize, and execute your big day, no detail will be left unattended to!
- Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre: One of the larger wedding venues in the area, the Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre is the ideal space for a big celebration! With access to decor, staging, catering and bar service, as well as special room rates for you and your guests, this is a great space to extend the wedding party and allow your guests time to enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
- Canmore Golf & Curling Club: If you’ve pictured your perfect day surrounded by the beauty of the outdoors and your favorite people, the Canmore Golf and Curling Club is a great venue! With incredible outdoor spaces as well as a staff to handle all of the big details, you and your guests will enjoy a day of beauty and happiness!
Bow Valley Gourmet: Bow Valley Gourmet works with multiple venues to provide the best dining experience for your event. From casual to formal dining options, give them a call to plan your package!
Cornerstone Catering: With a wide variety of catering options, Cornerstone Catering is perfect for your wedding event! You can choose from buffet style, a cocktail reception, hors d’oeuvres, and food stations, and their servers are committed to delivering high-quality catering.
TSD Catering: If you’re looking for a mature business to serve your guests, TSD Catering has over a decade of catering experience. With customizable plans and meal options, TSD Catering takes any worry about dietary restrictions off your plate (literally)!
If you are planning a destination wedding, it can be difficult to try to organize all of the details. That is where a wedding coordinator comes into play! Check out some of our local wedding coordinators in the Canmore area to begin planning your perfect event!
- Signature Weddings by Ashley
- Naturally Chic
- Something New Wedding & Event Design
- Postcard Weddings & Events
As an engaged couple, you and your partner already know that a ton of work goes into planning your big day. To help make that easier, we’ve rounded up a list for a few of the other details you may be working on!
To set the mood for your evening, you’ll want to explore different options for your reception. Consider your audience and your budget; would you rather have a live band or a DJ service to take requests? Check out some of these area bands and DJs for your event!
Your day will be one of the most memorable of your life; make sure you don’t forget any of the smaller details by booking an expert photographer!
- Chinook Photography
- Kristin Zabos Photography
- Twenty Twenty Photography
- L2H Photography
- Pam Doyle Photography
Flowers can be one of the most beautiful accents to a wedding day! Put your trust in one of our local florists. You won’t be disappointed in their work!
As you continue to plan your day, you will find so many amenities offered in Canmore. With the amazing backdrop of the Rockies, the incredible hospitality of the locals, and the professionalism of the businesses in our area, your big day will be unforgettable for you and your guests! If you are looking for more recommendations for vendors, or wanting a unique and romantic accommodation for you and your soon-to-be spouse, reach out to us at Canmore Real Estate Company! With long-standing relationships with the businesses in the area, our seasoned real estate agent Devin Stephens would love to help your find the perfect fit for your wedding day! You can contact Devin at 403.688.7769 or reach out via email at [email protected]